So if you haven’t noticed I haven’t had my fitness pain free programming available for a little over 6 months. This doesn’t mean that I haven’t been working like a madman on it. There has been a boatload of new content built into the programming including:
- 6-day per week done for you programming perfect for a solo home gym owner or box/affiliate owner looking for programming to implement directly into their gym.
- Done for you warm-ups, strength/skill, metabolic conditioning and post workout joint and tissue health programming
- Specific programming for success around the open competition (With options for both the average Joes and Janes as well as the more competitive athlete)
- Self Assessment and Correctives (Find your specific limitations, no more guessing)
- Mobility built directly into the programming (Take the guess work out)
- Specific periodization focused on maximizing gains while minimize risk of overuse injury (That varies along the entire year)
- Specific programming to work olympic lifting technique and strength
- Specific gymnastics skill programming to hone those handstand pushups, handstands and muscle-ups
- Metabolic conditioning focused around working the specific energy systems that will need work throughout the course of the year
- Monthly explainer videos with monthly goals for the month as well as the current phase of training
- Boatloads of videos explaining how all of the exercises are performed
Meanwhile, I’ve still had several clients utilizing the programming over the past several months and years with great results. One story I wanted to share is from a client of mine named Caleb. Here are a few gems from some recent emails with Caleb.
“I’ve honestly never gotten better results in my life since I started following your programming. I was the guy who reached out to you a little over a year ago about my issue with femoral acetabular hip impingement. Ever since starting your programming and especially implementing the specific daily warmup and mobility …read more